Pollenizer is looking to hire a Junior / Mid-weight Project/Product Manager.
Woohoo! Is that person you? See below.
The lucky winner will have to do stuff like:
- Spend half of his/her day in Jira and/or wire framing cool products
- Spend the other half in meetings and Skype calls / chats
- Spend the third half doing another gazillion things
The profile we are after (in no specific order):
- You know your web by heart (Facebook and the other birds)
- You can appreciate a good UI / Product design
- You can jabber English
- You can eat in front of your screen juggling in between a sprint planning and a saturated inbox
- You can run a Skype huddle under your blanky in your bed at 11pm
- You have an entrepreneurial streak
- You can tolerate French, Scottish and Ginger people
- You can handle working while Kylie Minogue is playing on the stereo (in other words; you have a good headset – or you’re deaf)
- You carry the fire
Things that are not required but a nice plus to have:
- You can code a little (PHP and/or Ruby)
- You know your way around Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign…
- You have some practice with the AGILE methodology
- You can speak Swahili and laugh at dads jokes (would make Mick and Andy happy)
Things we know you don’t know you know we know (huh?):
- We are after a Junior or Mid-weight person. Meaning we don’t expect you to be a rock star at anything. It’s gonna be our job together to make sure you become one
- We expect you to work hard and we will reward you for it
- If you are coming from another planet you will need a visa (We don’t have time to take care of any sort of paperwork for you so it’s your job to organise something. If you can get a Working Holiday Visa then you can tick that one off.)
What we will give you:
- A decent wage based on your hard work, profile and experience
- Front line exposure to the vibrant startup community in Australia
- A great office space (in Surry Hills) buzzing with startups and entrepreneurs
- The chance to work with a team of web veterans
- The ability to quickly get experience in all aspects of delivering a web project
- We will make your Skype window look like a xmas tree
Check out our website, read our tweets, come over to the office for a chat…
How to apply:
So if you’re still reading this you might want to apply.
Well that’s the easy bit, just shoot me an email (pierre-at-pollenizer.com) and tell me what makes you tick. Include a resume, your past experience in similar roles and anything else that you think will make you the woman or man for the job!
We also have a position open for a Junior Web Designer and we are always on the look out for agile, obsessive and passionated developers in our Indian office :)
The following two tabs change content below.
Salut! I'm a Frenchman who started working at Pollenizer in 2008. I moved down under a few years before when I realised that Australian wine wasn't all that bad. Today my playground is product and system design, which means that I enjoy building applications while making sure that they are as easy on the brain as on the eyes!